We are pleased to announce that CULLY Technologies has released a new version of ChartPart for Xojo developers. If you want charts in your desktop or web applications written in Xojo, consider using ChartPart.
NOTE: This version breaks backwards compatibility. Please fully test your chart generation carefully.
Here are some of the new features in ChartPart version 4.2:
- Multiple series, each with multiple values to be charted. Previous versions only allowed one series.
- New chart type: Stacked bar
- Can now chart negative values in bar, line, and stacked bar chart types.
- Series label and location options.
- More value label options and options for the location of the labels.
- Still free for commercial and open-sourced projects.
ChartPart is a subclass of the Xojo canvas, and is easy to setup and display in your applications.